Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Critter Cabana!
The volunteer program at Critter Cabana is intended to a serious program for anybody who is seriously interested in exploring animal related careers or contributing to the community through service to Critter Cabana. Training and preparation for new volunteers is expensive and time consuming and applicants should only apply if they have reviewed the program and are excited to make a commitment to participate in it.
Here’s some of the benefits of joining our volunteer program:
- Employee discount on animals and dry goods
- Looks excellent on a resumes
- Excellent preparation for working in any animal related career (zoos, public aquariums, veterinary clinics, wildlife specialists, kennels, pet grooming, pet training, pet therapy, etc.)
- Exceptional volunteers may be offered paid positions at the end of the volunteer period.
- May qualify for credit for mandatory volunteer hours with schools and other organizations
- Enjoy the satisfaction of educating your community and strengthening the bond between humans and animals
- Become part of the Critter Cabana family!
Hopefully some of these perks have got you excited! If they do, you should take a look at our Volunteer Requirements page.
Please take the time to review the following resources: