Fish In-Stock List
Pricing NoteNOTE: The listed prices are consider our single fish prices. Significant discounts up to 70% are usually given when purchasing schooling fish in quantity.
We have the following animals available for sale, prices fluctuate often and may be different in Wilsonville or Newberg. This list is updated nightly. Please call to verify availability.
Wilsonville Location Saltwater Fish:
|SW - Fish|
Our Guarantee Policy on Live Aquatics
(must be Critter Rewards member for guarantee)
- 30 day guarantee with receipt
- Applies to all fish under $10
- Guarantee on fish over $10 is 7 days
- Includes Bettas
- NO receipt is required to receive a replacement, it is required to receive general store credit.
- No cash refunds under any circumstances
- Refunds will be given in store credit for the amount shown on the receipt
- “In the bag” specials or special orders are not covered under this guarantee.
- Credits over $10 require the fish to be brought in with a water sample from the tank (separate from the lost specimin/s). Requirements for credits over $10 are as follows: Ammonia = 0, Nitrites = 0, Nitrates < 40 ppm, pH within acceptable range for the specimin/s, must show no signs of physical damage (bruising, torn fins, etc)
- Must be able to bring lost fish in within 24 hours of loss.
- Fish can’t show signs of physical damage from other fish (Bruising, torn fins, etc.)
- 7 Day Guarantee on tanks with Nitrates <5ppm, Specific Gravity between 1.020-1.026
- 14 Day Guarantee on fish quarantined for 14 days prior to placement in show tank
- Seahorses only guaranteed in dedicated seahorse tanks, and for max of 7 days
- For lost fish within 30 days and that don’t meet above requirements for a full replacement, a courtesy store credit for half the value of the fish will be provided towards a new fish of your choosing (No more than once per 3 month period)
- No Guarantee
- 14 Day Guarantee with Nitrates <5ppm, Specific Gravity between 1.020-1.026, and Phoshpates <.05
- Must provide picture of tank and be able to point to location coral was located. Close proximity to aggressive corals will void warranty.
- SPS Corals not guaranteed.
- For lost corals within 30 days and that don’t meet above requirements for a full replacement, a courtesy half off any equivalently priced coral will be provided (No more than once per 3 month period)
Fish Department FAQ
Do you sell saltwater fish, inverts, and coral?
Yes but only at our Wilsonville store. We have a 1200 gallon fish display system and a 1500 coral and invert display system. We also have a 500 gallon quarantine system for the fish, and 200 gallon quarantine system for new corals.
Do you sell live rock?
Yes but only at our Wilsonville store. Our live rock we buy dry and seed it with life in our reef system. This process reduces the risks of unwanted hitchhikers and substantiall lowers the cost of our rock to almost half of other retailers at an average of about $2.99/lb.
Do you saltwater by the gallon?
Yes but only at our Wilsonville store. We generally use Kent salt mix in a range of 1.023 to 1.027. It’s stored in a 300 gallon container kept constantly circulated. It’s mixed with 0 tds RO water that has also been through de-ionozation to remove silicates. We also sell the RO Water. Saltwater: $1.00/gallon RO Water: $.50/gallon
Can you acquire X fish for me?
We are able to get most fish that are regularly available in the trade. There are many seasonal variations that affect availability. We generally get fish orders every two weeks. We have a special interest list for which we will add fish upon request and let you know when they are in. To get added to that interest list you can use this link.
What is your health guarantee on your fish and coral?
We have a limited guarantee thats generally 30 days for freshwater and variable up to 14 days for Saltwater fish and corals. See our guarantee section for more details.
Can you service my aquarium in my home or business?
Yes. We can setup new tanks or service existing ones. See our services section for more details.
Do you sell larger aquariums, stock or custom?
We stock very few aquariums in the store over 40 gallons. We do have a Special Order Aquarium Book PDF or check out online using the reader with prices of all the stock size aquariums and furniture options we can order. If you are interested in a custom aquarium please fill out this form here for a quote Request for Quote on Custom Aquarium
What fish foods do you carry?
Do you sell any live foods?
At this time we don’t stock any live foods however we do order them on request in sizable quantities. We may need up to three weeks lead time. We generally don’t recommend live aquatic foods due to health and disease concerns but we understand sometimes there aren’t any other fodos your pet will take. If you need something just let us know.
Will you buy my fish?
We can give you credit, generally its 1/3 the price we would sell the fish for in store credit. Fish with short lifespans such as killis we can’t give credit for. Additionally we can’t take Piranha, Pacu, South American Cichlids (Including Oscars and Convicts) or African Cichlids. Common plecostomus we can take but we don’t give any credit for those.
I am looking for X product, can you acquire it for me?
Probably! Please fill out this form to let us know what you are looking for and we’ll get back to you with availability and price.
I’m taking a break from this hobby, are you interested in buying my tank?
Due to space limitations, and labor involved in taking a used setup and making it ready for sale, we don’t pay for used tanks. It is usually worth it for us if the tank is 20 gallons or more and you are getting rid of it for free.
My fish are dying, what should I do?
Do some research! A great place to start is Wet Web Media. After that join a forum where there are lots of experienced people to help. Just make sure you wait for multiple opinions as there can be a lot of trolls in those woods. Understand that in our stores we have a wide variety of knowledge who may or may not be able to help with your specific problem but heavily rely on rigid systems and procedures that work in our specific environments and may not apply in yours. In the future, fish veterinarians might be more commonplace but for now we must rely own hobby levels of knowledge and diagnostic skills to keep our fish as healthy as we can. If you are a serious fish keeper, we use and recommend Fish Disease Diagnosis and Treatment by Edward J. Noga as a reliable resource. Our copy is half burnt from the Newberg 2013 fire and still we put it to regular use.
What brands of aquatics equipment do you carry?
That list is always changing. We take a lot of pride in our inventory selection process which consists of matrixing different brands and choosing those that offer the highest level of consumer value based on a rating sytem in categories that vary based on the type of product. For example when selecting lighting for reef tanks we evaluated PAR per $, online reviews, duration of warranty, etc. The following list represents a variety of the brands we’ve selected to stock.
|Aquarium Size||One Time Price||Contract Price||Out of City Limits|
|185 Gallons & Up||Inquire|
Here’s our rate for delivery a tank purchased from us
|Aquarium Size||Price||Customer Assistance Required||Out of City Limits|
New Aquarium Setup
An intimidating process we can do for you or provide training in the process!
|Price||Out of City Limits|
Currently Not available
Need a full on water check done by professionals? Go stare at your tank, we got this!
|Basic Testing with Test Strip||Free|
|dKH FW (Alkalinity)||$1.49|
|dKH SW (Alkalinity)||$2.49|
|New Tank Status||Ammonia/Nitrate||$11.67|
|Algae Buster Basic (FW)||pH/Phosphate/Nitrate||$13.46|
|Algae Buster Extreme (FW)||pH/Phosphate/Nitrate/dGH/dKH/Iron/Silica||$20.19|
|Algae Buster Basic (SW)||Phosphate/Nitrate||$11.67|
|Algae Buster Extreme (SW)||Phosphate/Nitrate/Silica||$16.16|
|Planted Tank Panel||pH/dGH/dKH/Phosphate/Nitrate/Iron/Potassium||$25.58|
|SW Fish Only Tank||pH/dKH/Calcium/Nitrate/Copper||$16.15|
|SW Reef Tank Basic||pH/dKH/Ca/Mg/Phosphate/Nitrate/Copper||$21.98|
|SW Reef Comprehensive||Ammonia/Nitrite/pH/dKH/Ca/Mg/Phosphate/ Nitrate/Iron/Potassium/Iodide/Copper||$48.47|
An intimidating process we can do for you or provide training in the process!
|Equipment||Model||Use||Deposit||Day Rate||Week Rate|
|UV Sterilizer||Aquatop UVE-9||Destroy Green Water||$79.99||$1.99||$7.99|
|PAR Meter||Apogee Quantum MQ-200 w/ Sensor Wand||Measure Photosynthetic Light||$405.99||$10.14||$40.59|
|Digital Refractometer||Miluakee MA887 & Sample of RO water||Measure Salinity||$109.95||$2.74||$10.99|
|pH Pen||Hanna pHep5||Measure pH||$104.99||$2.64||$10.49|
|Drill Press Attachment||Wolfcraft Drill Guide||Don't break your glass!||$39.99||$.99||$3.99|
Aquarium Hole Drilling
|Holes in Acrylic (Any Available Size)||$4.99|